“Tremendous opportunity for growth and high visibility”
- Respond to customer inquiries and turn incoming inquiries into appointments
- Target and initiate outgoing calls to set appointments for CEO
- Customer follow up
- Managing the day-to-day operations
- Providing quality customer service
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations as well as managing spreadsheets
- CEO admin support
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Driving transition to new online CRM program
- Handling the customer account process
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Communicate well
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Open to “other duties as assigned”
- Effective project management & organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Apps
- Sales Force software experience strongly desired
- Online Marketing experience preferred
- College degree preferred
If this description fits you, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to larry(at)vascoassets.com and place “Customer Service/Biz Dev” in the subject line.
Compensation package includes base salary plus commission as well as medical benefits, holidays, vacation, sick time, and performance-based bonuses.
Vasco Assets is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.