“Tremendous opportunity for growth and high visibility”
- Develop and implement customer outreach and marketing programs
- Responsible for customer conversion
- Design variety of campaigns, using Social Media, blogs and media
- Communication with customers and prospects
- Managing the day-to-day operations
- Conducting research on luxury assets and customer insights
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations as well as managing spreadsheets
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Handling the customer account process
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Creativity and ‘out-of’the-box” thinking
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Communicate well
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Open to “other duties as assigned”
- Effective project management & organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Apps
- Online Marketing experience preferred
- College degree preferred
If this description fits you, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to larry(at)vascoassets.com and place “Customer Service/Biz Dev” in the subject line.
Compensation package includes base salary plus commission as well as medical benefits, holidays, vacation, sick time, and performance-based bonuses.
Vasco Assets is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.